BORSA KRIEGA OS-32
BORSA KRIEGA OS-32
Welcome to the world of Kriega, where everything revolves around high-quality, robust, top-designed and practical luggage and bags and accessories for motorcyclists. For example: the Kriega *OS-32* luggage bag for fatigued adventurers. It is part of the Overlander System (OS) series from Kriega. The large *OS-32* is a soft, versatile and very durable adventure bag and is specifically designed for riding in the most demanding terrains. It can be used as a standalone 32 liter saddlebag
or be combined with other bags from the OS range to create a multi-pack storage system. Absolutely Kriega!
- with waterproof roll-top closure, the contents of the bag are protected from moisture by a removable white inner pocket
- made of the highest quality, abrasion resistant and durable textile materials
- structured box shape for effortless packing and best load control
- with hooks made of aircraft aluminum
- Installation and removal of OS-SOFT saddlebags on your motorcycle takes less than a minute with two quick release straps and buckles. The same straps hold the panniers firmly in place. No additional lashing straps are required
- Reinforced carrying handle
- Kevlar® webbing
- Security cable block for theft protection
- hi-vis details for better visibility
- shoulder strap loops
- the *OS-32* pannier is the basis for various add-on options with a total of 16 connection points
- volume: approx. 32 liters
- weight: approx. 2600 g
Good to know:
For the Kriega *OS-32* saddlebags, case frames must be attached to the motorcycle. These are model-specific and available as accessories. Once the frames are installed, there are two options for mounting the *OS-32*:
1. as traditional saddlebags with Kriega *OS-STRAPS*.
2. by means of a specially designed Kriega frame-mounted *OS-PLATFORM*.
Luggage systems for demanding travel.
Dom Longman and Michael Cottam are the fathers of the Kriega brand. The motorcycle-mad product designers were already working in the outdoor industry when they joined forces in 2000 to design the optimal luggage for their own tours. The two had very clear priorities: Function always comes first. Appearance and pricing are secondary. Such a philosophy naturally has consequences: Luggage systems from Kriega are certainly not cheap - but they are definitely good value. The quality of materials and workmanship then also puts the purchase costs into perspective. In addition, there are many possible combinations of the individual parts, which fit together neatly. By the way: US at Kriega stands for Universal System and OS for Overlander System. The latter is specially designed for particularly tough off-road use. Kriega's sophisticated concept didn't just convince us. The company, based a few miles south of Liverpool, now sells its bags, backpacks and fastening systems in over 40 countries.