BORSA TRACOLLA KRIEGA
BORSA TRACOLLA KRIEGA
Welcome to the world of Kriega, where everything revolves around high-quality, robust, top-designed and practical luggage and bags for motorcyclists. For example: the Kriega shoulder bag *Urban*. This bag gives you waterproof protection for valuable electronics with Kriega's warranty. With a large roll-top main compartment, the *Urban* ensures ample capacity for a 17" laptop as well as a range of other "keep-dry" essentials - the perfect solution for the "all-weather" commuter.
- padded, reversible shoulder strap for left or right shoulder carry
- easy to put on and take off over your helmet and quickly tighten the strap with Kriega's innovative aluminum strap adjuster that allows access to the bag's contents as you carry it
- the 100% waterproof main section has a capacity of 16 liters
- roll-top closure
- white lining with taped seams makes it easy to find your stuff and is removable for cleaning
- one side pocket with waterproof YKK® zipper, perfect for quick access to items
- inner mesh pocket with flap and YKK® zipper for cards, documents and cables
- non-slip fabric on the back helps keep the backpack in place while riding
- a removable hip belt provides additional stability of the backpack at high speeds
- volume: approx. 16 liters
- Weight: approx. 1350 g
Dimensions (H x W x D): approx. 320 x 400 x 125 mm
Luggage systems for demanding travel.
Dom Longman and Michael Cottam are the fathers of the Kriega brand. The motorcycle-mad product designers were already working in the outdoor industry when they joined forces in 2000 to design the optimal luggage for their own tours. The two had very clear priorities: Function always comes first. Appearance and pricing are secondary. Such a philosophy naturally has consequences: Luggage systems from Kriega are certainly not cheap - but they are definitely good value. The quality of materials and workmanship then also puts the purchase costs into perspective. In addition, there are many possible combinations of the individual parts, which fit together neatly. By the way: US at Kriega stands for Universal System and OS for Overlander System. The latter is specially designed for particularly tough off-road use. Kriega's sophisticated concept didn't just convince us. The company, based a few miles south of Liverpool, now sells its bags, backpacks and fastening systems in over 40 countries.