BORSA TRACOLLA KRIEGA
BORSA TRACOLLA KRIEGA URBAN EDC
Welcome to the world of Kriega, where everything revolves around high-quality, robust, top-designed and practical luggage and bags for motorcyclists. For example: the Kriega shoulder bag *Urban EDC* (Every Day Carry). This bag gives you waterproof protection for valuable electronics with Kriega's warranty. With a large roll-top main compartment, the *Urban* ensures ample capacity for a 17" laptop as well as a range of other "keep-dry" essentials - the perfect solution for the "all-weather" commuter.
- padded, reversible shoulder strap for left or right shoulder carry
- easy to put on and take off over your helmet and quickly tighten the strap with Kriega's innovative aluminum strap adjuster that allows access to bag contents while carrying
- two padded main compartments with durable YKK zippers hold a 17" laptop plus cables/chargers and a change of clothes
- the larger main compartment can be accessed even with the main flap closed
- one front pocket has an internal mesh pocket for small loose items and elastic loops for pens/cables
- the second front pocket has an internal organizer sleeve pocket and a key clip
- a large zippered mesh pocket on the bottom of the flap is ideal for storing all sorts of papers and documents
- the non-slip fabric on the back helps keep the backpack in place while riding
- removable waist belt provides additional stability at high speeds
- a reinforced handle allows you to carry it comfortably in your hand
- volume: approx. 18 liters
- weight: approx. 1350 g
Luggage systems for demanding travel.
Dom Longman and Michael Cottam are the fathers of the Kriega brand. The motorcycle-mad product designers were already working in the outdoor industry when they joined forces in 2000 to design the optimal luggage for their own tours. The two had very clear priorities: Function always comes first. Appearance and pricing are secondary. Such a philosophy naturally has consequences: Luggage systems from Kriega are certainly not cheap - but they are definitely good value. The quality of materials and workmanship then also puts the purchase costs into perspective. In addition, there are many possible combinations of the individual parts, which fit together neatly. By the way: US at Kriega stands for Universal System and OS for Overlander System. The latter is specially designed for particularly tough off-road use. Kriega's sophisticated concept didn't just convince us. The company, based a few miles south of Liverpool, now sells its bags, backpacks and fastening systems in over 40 countries.