NOCO GB40 BOOST PLUS
DISP.AVV.EMERGENZA 1000 A
NOCO GB40 BOOST PLUS DISP.AVV.EMERGENZA 1000 A
It can happen: your vehicle needs a jump start. A case for the NOCO *GB40 Boost Plus* 1000 A lithium device. This energy pack will jump-start the dead battery of your motorbike, quad bike, snowmobile, watercraft, car and garden tools like lawnmowers. It's the ultra-safe, ultra-compact, durable and portable lithium-ion jump starter for almost any situation. With spark protection technology and reverse polarity protection. Provides instant jump starting for most single battery applications, up to 20 times on a single full charge. Even vehicles with engines up to 6.0 l displacement (petrol) and 3.0 l displacement (diesel) are quickly back on the grid.
With its built-in lithium-ion battery, the *GB40 Boost Plus* charges any mobile devices such as smartphones, tablet PCs and other USB devices. And it can be recharged just as easily via any powered USB port.
The quick-charging station is also always very welcome when travelling, for example when camping. Because it also works very well as a powerful 100-lumen LED torch with 7 light modes: dim, medium, bright, flash, strobe and emergency SOS.
- Suitable for 12V lead-acid, lead-gel, lead-fleece (AGM) and pure lead starter batteries.
- NOT suitable for lithium-ion starter batteries.
- For petrol engines up to 6.0 litres displacement and diesel engines up to 3.0 litres displacementInternal
- rechargeable battery: lithium-ion, 24 watt-hours
- Peak current: 1000 A
- Micro USB (input): 5V, 2.1A
- USB (output): 5V, 2.1A
- LED torch: 100 lumens
- Operating temperature: -20° C to +50° C (-4° to +104° F)
- Charging temperature: 0° C to + 40° C (32° F to + 104° F)
- Storage temperature: -20° C to + 50° C (-4° F to +122° F)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): approx. 17 x 8 x 4 cm
- Weight: approx. 1.1 kg
Scope of delivery:
- NOCO *GB40 Boost Plus* UltraSafe jump starter.
- Heavy-duty battery clips
- 12-volt charger
- Micro USB cable
- Microfibre protective pouch
- User manual and warranty information
WEEE-Reg.Nr.: DE 65 34 31 11