BORSA TRACOLLA KRIEGA
BORSA TRACOLLA KRIEGA SLING
Welcome to the world of Kriega, where everything revolves around high-quality, robust, top-designed and practical luggage and bags for motorcyclists. For example: the Kriega shoulder bag *Sling*. It's uncomplicated, stylish and - best of all - waterproof! Perfect for carrying smaller items like cameras, tablets and other "keep-dry" essentials with full confidence on your motorcycle in any weather. You don't even have to remove your helmet to sling the bag around. Just pull the *sling* over your helmet, tighten the strap and you're good to go.
- padded, reversible shoulder strap to wear over left or right shoulder
- easy to put on and take off over your helmet and quickly tighten the strap with Kriega's innovative aluminum strap adjuster
- access to the contents of the bag is possible while wearing it
- the 100% waterproof main body has a capacity of 8 liters
- roller closure
- internal lining with white adhesive tapes, makes it easier to find the kit and is removable for cleaning
- easily accessible side pocket with waterproof YKK® zipper, ideal for storing gloves
- the inside pocket with YKK® zipper is designed for cards, cables and maps
- non-slip material on the back keeps the *sling* in place while riding
- removable waist belt provides extra stability at higher speeds
- weight: 850 g
Luggage systems for demanding travel.
Dom Longman and Michael Cottam are the fathers of the Kriega brand. The motorcycle-mad product designers were already working in the outdoor industry when they joined forces in 2000 to design the optimal luggage for their own tours. The two had very clear priorities: Function always comes first. Appearance and pricing are secondary. Such a philosophy naturally has consequences: Luggage systems from Kriega are certainly not cheap - but they are definitely good value. The quality of materials and workmanship then also puts the purchase costs into perspective. In addition, there are many possible combinations of the individual parts, which fit together neatly. By the way: US at Kriega stands for Universal System and OS for Overlander System. The latter is specially designed for particularly tough off-road use. Kriega's sophisticated concept didn't just convince us. The company, based a few miles south of Liverpool, now sells its bags, backpacks and fastening systems in over 40 countries.