Welcome to the world of Kriega, where everything revolves around high-quality, robust, top-designed and practical luggage and bags for motorcyclists. For example: the Kriega *Hydro3* hydration pack. An ultra-rugged, durable and reliable representative of its kind. The special feature, besides the very durable main body made of CORDURA material, is that the *Hydro3* is built around the innovative Quadloc-lite carrying strap. Inside is a military grade 3 liter capacity HydraPak reservoir - Kriega takes hydration very seriously with the *Hydro3* hydration pack.
- the innovative Quadloc-lite harness system shifts weight from the shoulders to the chest and body for all-day riding comfort. It is angled under the arms for full freedom of movement. Once the straps are adjusted to the correct size, they are simply clicked in and unclipped. Readjustment is not necessary
- the reservoir pocket with holder is accessible through a top-opening, water-resistant YKK® zipper
- a side pocket provides separate storage for a multi-tool, energy bars and smaller items
- an optional hip belt is included for the additional demands of off-road riding
- the HydraPak thermopolyurethane reservoir is twice as thick as standard models and can be fully inverted for easy cleaning/drying and is also dishwasher safe
- a HydroFusion large-caliber drinking tube insulates in hot weather
- reflective panels on the front and a reflective print on the back add safety for night riding and low visibility conditions
- volume: approx. 3 liters
- weight: approx. 800 g
- you can add an additional waterproof storage compartment with hanging points for a US-Drypack
dimensions (H x W x D): approx. 400 x 170 x 70 mm
Luggage systems for demanding travel.
Dom Longman and Michael Cottam are the fathers of the Kriega brand. The motorcycle-mad product designers were already working in the outdoor industry when they joined forces in 2000 to design the optimal luggage for their own tours. The two had very clear priorities: Function always comes first. Appearance and pricing are secondary. Such a philosophy naturally has consequences: Luggage systems from Kriega are certainly not cheap - but they are definitely good value. The quality of materials and workmanship then also puts the purchase costs into perspective. In addition, there are many possible combinations of the individual parts, which fit together neatly. By the way: US at Kriega stands for Universal System and OS for Overlander System. The latter is specially designed for particularly tough off-road use. Kriega's sophisticated concept didn't just convince us. The company, based a few miles south of Liverpool, now sells its bags, backpacks and fastening systems in over 40 countries.