NOCO GB50 BOOST XL
DISP.AVV.EMERGENZA 1500 A
NOCO GB50 BOOST XL DISP.AVV.EMERGENZA 1500 A
It can happen: your vehicle needs a jump start. A case for the NOCO *GB50 Boost XL* 1500 A lithium fast charger. This energy pack revs up the dead battery of your motorbike, car (petrol and diesel), SUV, boat, off-road vehicle, truck and more. It's the ultra-safe, ultra-compact, durable and portable lithium-ion jump starter for almost any situation. With spark protection technology and reverse polarity protection. Provides instant jump starting for most single battery applications, up to 30 times on a single full charge. Even vehicles with engines up to 7.0 l displacement (petrol) and 4.5 l displacement (diesel) are quickly restarted.
With its built-in lithium-ion battery, the *GB50 Boost XL* charges any mobile devices such as smartphones, tablet PCs and other USB devices. And it can be recharged just as easily via any powered USB port.
In addition, the mobile fast charger is suitable for remote power supply via 12V plug (included) for tyre pumps, inverters and phone chargers. In general, the charging station is always very welcome when travelling, for example when camping. Because it works very well as a powerful 200-lumen LED torch with 7 light modes: dim, medium, bright, flash, strobe and emergency SOS.
- Suitable for 12V lead-acid, lead-gel, lead-fleece (AGM) and pure lead starter batteries.
- NOT suitable for lithium-ion starter batteries.
- For petrol engines up to 7.0 litres displacement and diesel engines up to 4.5 litres displacement
- Internal rechargeable battery: lithium-ion, 35 watt-hours.
- Peak current: 1500 A
- Micro USB (input): 5 V, 2.1 A
- USB (output): 5 V, 2.1 A
- LED torch: 200 lumens
- Operating temperature: -20° C to +50° C (-4° to +104° F)
- Charging temperature: 0° C to + 40° C (32° F to + 104° F)
- Storage temperature: -20° C to + 50° C (-4° F to +122° F)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): approx. 20 x 9 x 5 cm
- Weight: approx. 1.2 kg
Scope of delivery:
- NOCO *GB50 Boost XL* UltraSafe starter aid
- heavy-duty battery clamps
- 12-volt charger
- Micro-USB cable
- Microfibre protective pouch
- User manual and warranty information
- You will find a matching hard cover protective case (10054661) for this battery booster listed under "matching items".
WEEE-Reg.Nr.: DE 65 34 31 11