NOCO GENIUS10 6V/12V 10A
NOCO GENIUS10 6V/12V 10A CARICABATTERIA INTELL.
The universal NOCO *Genius 10* vehicle battery charger. Compact, versatile and powerful, with a strong 10 amp charging current. It is designed with multi-voltage capability for numerous types of chemicals and batteries and can charge both 6 V and 12 V batteries of all types. These include wet, gel, AGM, lithium-ion and maintenance-free batteries. The charging current of 10 A is available for both 6 V and 12 V. Of course, a charge retention function is also integrated in the NOCO *Genius 10*. The NOCO *Genius 10* is your new fully automatic, trouble-free battery charger for years of use.
One of the outstanding features of the *Genius 10* is that it can recharge "dead" batteries (with only 1 volt left) capacity. You can also manually recharge even completely flat batteries (down to 0 volts) with the innovative Force mode, which allows more control.
- Mains voltage AC: 120-240 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Output voltage: 120 watts max.
- Charging current: 10 A (12 V), 5 A (6 V)
- Operating temperature: -20° to +40° C (-4° to +104° F)
- Storage temperature: -30° to +60° C (-22° to +140° F)
- Low voltage detection: 1 V (12V), 1V (6V)
- Back discharge current: < 0.5 mA
- Battery capacity: up to 230 Ah, compatible with all battery sizes
- Dimensions (L x W x H): approx.18 x 9 x 6 cm
- Weight: approx. 1.5 kg
- integrated desulphurisation mode for most corroded batteries via self-detection by means of intelligent diagnostic indicators
- integrated temperature sensor: checks the ambient temperature, regulates the charging process. This prevents overcharging in high ambient heat and undercharging in cold temperatures
- allows charging in all weather conditions
- 24/7 capable. Can stay plugged in 24/7 without overcharging
- Automatically returns to the last selected mode
- Battery clamps with precision profiles
- reduce heat generation
- Removable integrated eyelets for permanent attachment to the battery
Scope of delivery:
- NOCO *Genius 10* battery charger with interchangeable connector plug.
- Battery clips with integrated eyelets
- Mounting bracket with strap
- (2) self-tapping screws
- User manual and warranty information
WEEE-Reg.Nr.: DE 65 34 31 11