BORSA TRACOLLA KRIEGA
BORSA TRACOLLA KRIEGA SLING PRO
Welcome to the world of Kriega, where everything revolves around high-quality, robust, top-designed and practical luggage and bags for motorcyclists. For example: the Kriega shoulder bag *Sling Pro*. Protect, organize and carry for example your notebook or tablet and other important things with style. The "Sling Pro" is divided into two halves. One half consists of a guaranteed waterproof 7-liter roll-top compartment that can hold a laptop up to 14" or even camera gear. The other half is divided into a zippered storage compartment and an organizer pocket for smaller items. Kriega gives a 10 year warranty on this model.
- padded, reversible shoulder strap for carrying over left or right shoulder
- easy to put on and take off over a helmet
- quick tightening of straps with Kriega's innovative aluminum strap adjuster that allows access to bag contents while carrying
- 7-liter bag with 100% waterproof storage and removable taped seam lining, with room for a 14" laptop up to 330 x 240 mm, zippered storage compartment
- full-length YKK spiral zippers
- inner zipper pocket made of coated mesh
- pen organizer and key clip
- detachable hip belt for additional stability of the backpack while riding
- compatible with belt pockets
- 10 YEAR WARRANTY
- weight: 850 g
- volume: approx. 14 liters
Luggage systems for demanding travel.
Dom Longman and Michael Cottam are the fathers of the Kriega brand. The motorcycle-mad product designers were already working in the outdoor industry when they joined forces in 2000 to design the optimal luggage for their own tours. The two had very clear priorities: Function always comes first. Appearance and pricing are secondary. Such a philosophy naturally has consequences: Luggage systems from Kriega are certainly not cheap - but they are definitely good value. The quality of materials and workmanship then also puts the purchase costs into perspective. In addition, there are many possible combinations of the individual parts, which fit together neatly. By the way: US at Kriega stands for Universal System and OS for Overlander System. The latter is specially designed for particularly tough off-road use. Kriega's sophisticated concept didn't just convince us. The company, based a few miles south of Liverpool, now sells its bags, backpacks and fastening systems in over 40 countries.