KRIEGA US-10 DRYPACK
KRIEGA US-10 DRYPACK
Welcome to the world of Kriega, where everything revolves around high-quality, robust, top-designed and practical luggage and bags and accessories for motorcyclists. For example: the Kriega *US-10* Drypack (2019). It's part of Kriega's popular US Drypack series, which has been leading the way in universal, waterproof transport of personal items on a motorcycle for over 15 years. With its high durability and tremendous abrasion resistance, the versatile US Drypack system provides top-of-the-line all-weather protection for your gear on any type of motorcycle.
With 10 liters of capacity, the *US-10* offers enough storage space to keep your essentials all well and dry.
- waterproof main compartment with roll top closure
- universal fit for any motorcycle type
- mounts inline or across the seat/rack
- With quick release hooks that attach to web loops attached to the subframe of the motorcycle. Can be used individually or expanded to create an ideal luggage system with up to 70 liters of volume by hooking in additional US Drypacks
- Side pocket and rear mesh pocket provide additional storage space, quick access
- Volume: approx. 10 liters
- Weight: approx. 500 g
- Use as tank bag with separately available Kriega *US-Drypack* tank adapter (10067802)
Dimensions (H x W x D): approx. 330 x 240 x 120 mm
Luggage systems for demanding travel.
Dom Longman and Michael Cottam are the fathers of the Kriega brand. The motorcycle-mad product designers were already working in the outdoor industry when they joined forces in 2000 to design the optimal luggage for their own tours. The two had very clear priorities: Function always comes first. Appearance and pricing are secondary. Such a philosophy naturally has consequences: Luggage systems from Kriega are certainly not cheap - but they are definitely good value. The quality of materials and workmanship then also puts the purchase costs into perspective. In addition, there are many possible combinations of the individual parts, which fit together neatly. By the way: US at Kriega stands for Universal System and OS for Overlander System. The latter is specially designed for particularly tough off-road use. Kriega's sophisticated concept didn't just convince us. The company, based a few miles south of Liverpool, now sells its bags, backpacks and fastening systems in over 40 countries.